If you are not familiar with our company and your first contact with us is online: We would be pleased to hear from you! Please let us know what your needs and questions are. We are happy to help.
Check out our latest and most exciting project! We’ve written new operator training manuals for Water Environment Federation. You can find the manuals in the WEF bookstore.
Exam Prep Help
Under the Downloads section, you’ll find FREE sample test questions and math workbooks created by our staff. Get the PEST software and get prepared for upcoming certification exams!
Check out our Excel spreadsheet that generates new problems on the fly.
Practice questions for Colorado Drinking Water Regulations.
New to online training?
- Video: How to create a new account,
- Video: How to purchase courses and print certificates, and
- Video: How to set up the mobile app.
2023 Training Dates
- May 17 – 18, 2023 – Activated Sludge & Nutrient Removal (Highlands Ranch)
- June 6 – 7, 2023 – Wastewater Microbiology & Microscopy (Highlands Ranch)
- July 19 – 20, 2021 – CRWA and Indigo Workshop (Ignacio)
- July 25 – 28, 2023 – Wastewater Exam Cram (Grand Junction)
- August 23 – 24, 2023 – Activated Sludge & Nutrient Removal (Highlands Ranch)
- October 24 – 27, 2023 – Wastewater Exam Cram (Highlands Ranch)
- On Demand Online Courses
- Customized On-Site Training